Sr. Business Analyst Consultant
Number of positions - 3
JOB ID: 107127
Consulting / Healthcare - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
We are seeking multiple Senior Business Analysts for a large healthcare based project. Responsibilities include functional requirements specifications, developing detailed data documents, facilitating requirements sessions, subject matter expert for various healthcare related data initiatives.
- 7-10 years experience working as a Senior level Business Analyst
- Experience working for a healthcare organization
- Technical background in software development or engineering required
- Communicate customer requirements effectively with product management and engineering teams
- Lead customers and partners through the definition and design phases of an implementation process, including analyzing current business processes, documenting configuration and extension requirements for the application as well as data and integration requirements, and produce functional requirement documents
- Must be able to work independently and develop functional requirements for complex healthcare based systems
- Must be able to create data mapping documents which include data catalogs, data lineage, data flows, etc.
- 5+ years exp. Developing technical/functional requirements
- Strong exp. leading complex business requirements definition/analysis activities
- Experience facilitating requirements sessions
- Knowledge of X12/HL7/CCDA exp a plus
- Data governance exp a plus
- Agile methodology experience a plus
- Ability to travel as required
- U.S. Citizens only
- 4 year college degree
- Must be local to King of Prussia PA
- Immediate availability
- Contract to hire with one of our clients
- Initial contract will be 6 months
- Phone interview with one of our Senior Consultants
- In-person interview with one of our clients. May require more than one interview. We will work to manage client resources to limit number of interviews.
- This is NOT a remote position. You are required to be at the client site every day
Apply by sending your most recent resume (Word Document) and hourly rate requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the JOB ID in the message.
Attention recruiters - we are not working with any agencies at this time.
FULL TIME POSITIONS:
Program Director, Payer and Government Products
JOB ID: 207127
Reports to: VP Care Management Workflow Applications
Location(s): Remote, Dallas, TX, Philadelphia, PA
One of our clients is looking for a Program Director, Payer and Government Products a passionate power contributor who blends solid project leadership skills with proven healthcare IT product experience. Your Program Management expertise will be critical in managing the product throughout the software development lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, defining the product’s technical vision, and working closely with engineering teams, to create winning products. You will work closely with Product Managers to ensure successful delivery through our SDLC and Product Development Life Cycle. This includes building business plans from inception to delivery, performing analysis around financial costs, highlighting project risks, partnering on strategic investment decisions, and defining the go-to-market strategy. Your ability to interface with engineering and ensure Agile performance and proper release management will be critical. You will serve as an internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF…
As Program Director, Payer and Government Products, you have deep knowledge and expertise in delivering successful product development plans related to Commercial Plans; Medicare and Medicaid; MSSP; Duals; and CMS incentive plans. You will bring expertise in the areas of Health plan, Government MCO, and Provider segments to encompass provider network management, utilization, referrals, authorizations, and alternative payment models such as bundles, ACOs, DSRIP, MACRA. You will be responsible for driving the project delivery of a SaaS-based product portfolio, which also includes integrating data, analytics, workflows, and consulting services into compelling offerings. You must enjoy spending time solving problems using the latest technical approaches and have a strong understanding of functional usability, technical design and software development to find innovative solutions that translates to a world-class commercial software product.
YOU’RE GOOD AT:
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Define the technical product strategy and road map.
- Define technical solutions for product requirements.
- Ensuring successful team member adoption of Aerial SDLC for the lifecycle of the product
- Developing a comprehensive education/training plan that empowers super users to serve as the primary points of contact for Aerial SDLC and ongoing adoption
- Develop prototypes and other models as required.
- Create pseudo-code, mind-maps and other technical artifacts as may be needed by the engineering teams to assure success.
- Specifying technical architectures that are in-line with the vision and direction of Solution Architects.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering) through explanation of technical and market requirements.
- Developing the overall technical plan for a product.
- Working closely with external clients on projects and products
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Deliver prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Be an expert with respect to company’s technical architecture and development approaches.
- Develop the core technical positioning and messaging for the product.
- Identify critical success factors for the product
- Develop technical sales tools and collateral.
- Support the development of services and support methodologies.
- Propose an overall budget to ensure success
- Brief engineering teams and identify key risks as well as their mitigation.
- Brief press and analysts and go on press tours.
- Act as a leader within the company
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business; Masters Degree preferred
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in a project management or program management capacity in a SaaS-based product development environment is required
- 10+ years experience in the Healthcare Information Technology sector
- 5+ years of experience in Payer or Government solutions
- 10+ years experience in Product Development Life Cycle methodology with Agile SDLC is required
- 5+ years experience building business plans is required
- Demonstrated success designing and launching excellent products
- Technical background, with experience in SaaS and HIT system design
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time, depending on location
Senior Product Business Analyst, Commercial and Government Products
JOB ID: 207137
Reports to: VP Care Management Workflow Application
Location(s): Wayne, PA; Dallas, TX; or Remote
One of our clients is looking for a Senior Product Business Analyst, Commercial and Government Products, a passionate power contributor who blends solid requirements definition and analysis skills to contribute to cutting edge SaaS products. You will work as a conduit between our product and engineering teams to bridge our Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and our Agile SDLC methodologies. You will bring deep expertise in gathering business requirements, technical and function specifications, and user stories that will help develop our product capabilities. You will consult with internal and external stakeholders to identify specific needs within our application modules, and to ensure our capabilities remain relevant to customer needs. You will play a critical role in supporting the success of the overall product vision and strategy.
THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU, IF…
..You, as the Senior Product Business Analyst, Commercial and Government Products, have deep knowledge and expertise in driving technical and functional requirements of successful product solutions related to Commercial Plans; Medicare and Medicaid; MSSP; Duals; and CMS incentive plans. You will contribute to the overall product delivery, including the requirements on how this product suite integrates into our other solution offerings. You must enjoy spending time solving problems using the latest technical approaches and have a strong understanding of functional usability, technical design and software development to find innovative solutions that translates to a world-class commercial software product.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Formulating and defining the product features to accomplish the release product scope and objectives, based on user needs and business processes with a comprehensive understanding of the current business model and operational needs as well as product vision and strategy.
- Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments. During the elicitation process, the analyst is able to develop workflow and system diagrams to support the analysis and the business discussions. The analyst has the ability to identify business requirements and workflows that are common and exception handling across the market segments and personas.
- Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable system, and articulates on specific software requirements by communicating about these requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders. Can represent business data models, sequence diagrams to support the articulation of the requirements.
- Working closely with development leads and other technology staff to deliver project results while implementing risk analysis and meeting required deliverables. Can conduct interface analysis to identify data translations, and operational supportability.
- Working closely with development and QA to troubleshoot and conduct problem solving sessions when issues are identified during the development life cycle. Can identify gaps and provide remediation to the product scope and vision.
- Pursuing opportunities to improve industry knowledge related to the priorities and needs of clients as well as improve on personal professional management/ leadership development.
- Can participate on a process improvement work stream which provides innovated recommendations for process changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Computer Science or Business preferred.
- 7+ years experience in healthcare organization or as working with HIT vendor as a senior business analyst.
- 5+ years experience in developing technical and functional requirements in PDLM workflow software
- 5+ years experience working in Agile Product Development cycle is required
- Knowledge of Payer and/or Governments Products workflow
- Strong experience leading complex business requirements definition and analysis activities
- Expertise in analyzing requirements and communicate them to Product and/or Development as the Voice of the Customer
- Proven experience creating and maintaining product documentation / artifacts
- Technical background, with experience in SaaS and HIT system design.
- Experience facilitating sessions with stakeholders and team to ensure business requirements are defined that ensure a successful product implementation to support the business and market requirements.
- Ability to work with development/QA and business users to coordinate and assist with the successful product user acceptance testing.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS application development and Mobility approach is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and exciting environment.
- High-energy, creatively-driven, hard-working and an inspiring innovator.
- Passion for great products and a desire to delight customers.
- Ability to sift through details quickly and determine what’s important.
- Strong and focused team player and a consensus builder.
- Ability to articulate customer needs and delivery capabilities to expedite time to value.
- Ability to present to customers with credibility
- Apply by sending your most recent resume (Word Document) and hourly rate requirement to email@example.com
- Please include the JOB ID in the message.
- Attention recruiters - we are not working with any agencies at this time.